09 Mar Konkurs za posao – Forum ZFD
The Forum Civil Peace Service is a German organisation that promotes living together peacefully in civil society on both the national and international level. Our aim is active, non-violent conflict transformation through mediation and change of perceptions and behaviours.
In our Serbian Belgrade office we need a Financial Officer Immediately until the end of 2017, with a possible extension.
The candidate will fulfil the following duties:
– Opening functional bank account for non resident organisation
– Preparing and submitting all bank payments
– Booking all incoming and outgoing payments into e-books according to our internal rules
– Preparing calculations and forecasts for the regular interim cash flow forecasts
– Submitting salaries and rent payments to the bookkeeper
– Supporting internal and external auditing
– Communication with our other 3 offices and the Regional Office in the Western Balkans
– At least 5 years of experience with all kinds of financial work
– Mandatory extensive experience in the use of Office and Accounting Software
– NGO experience, at least 3 years
– Experience with EU and other international and/or multi donor funding
– Excellent English (written and spoken)
– Demonstrated attention to details
– Self initiative and ability to think strategically
– Willingness to do other tasks in administration
– Availability and willingness to work overtime and travel as circumstances dictate
– Willingness to work in a multi-ethnic team
– Sound knowledge of the political and social environment in Serbia and the Western
Balkans, with the focus on the field of DwP in Serbia and the region
– Driving license and willingness to drive
– Citizenship of Serbia.
– Fixed term contract with German NGO
– Competitive salary and social benefits
– Possibility of further education and development
Please, send a CV and 1 page motivational letter in English by email to: WB_grants@forumZFD.de – subject: „Financial Officer – last name, first name”, no later than 12th March 2017.
The job interviews and tests for candidates will be scheduled on 15th and 16th March 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed. No phone enquiries.