02 Jul YOUTH STUDY VISIT IN BELGRADE: CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM VRANJE, BUJANOVAC, LEBANE AND PRESEVO #WeLiveTogether #WeLiveUnited, July 25-30, Belgrade
- a young person between 18 and 25 years old?
- living in Bujanovac, Presevo, Vranje or Lebane?
- Interested in learning more about good practice of civic movements and youth participation in the region?
If your answer was yes to all three questions, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! This study visit is designed to offer young people from Lebane, Vranje, Preševo and Bujanovac an opportunity:
- to explore Belgrade and take part in the experiential learning program together with their peers from other cities;
- to explore the principles and approaches of intercultural learning and increase intercultural competences;
- to experience and learn about their own and other historical and cultural heritage;
- to visit examples of good practice of civic movements and youth participation in the region;
- to participate in sightseeing, fun and leisure program and team building activities and most importantly to exchange experiences, create connections, make friends and inspire each other.
The study visit is designed as a mix of formal visits, non-formal education program, cultural site visits and leisure activities. Be prepared for lots of outdoor time, visits to institutions, informal activities and a full-day program (sometimes including evenings). We promise the program to be: meaningful, fun, engaging, reflective, adapted to the participants needs.
Profile of the participants:
Young people (18-25) from Lebane, Vranje, Bujanovac and Preševo, willing to explore Belgrade, meet other peers, learn about their and other cultures, explore opportunities for youth in the region, learn about regional civic initiatives, participate in leisure and fun activities and create new friendships.
You don’t need any previous experience or knowledge, it is important to be proactive, motivated, playful.
If you have never traveled, you are more than welcome to apply. The program is in English, so basic English language knowledge is necessary. Don’t worry if you’re now fluent, most of us are not ��
What you need is: motivation, positive attitude, comfortable footwear �
The deadline for applications is July 12.APPLY HERE